Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Right and left Friendship Necklaces, Heart Window and leaving Tiki Umbrella Table!

Hey jammers! Look's like today we have 3 new/returning items. Firstly, we have the returning left and right Friendship Necklaces sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems, 8 colors each. 













These items existed as far as I can remember.. And I love the idea.
We also have our newm(returning?) Heart Window sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 300 gems, with 10 colors.


I don't quite remember this item, but it's sure a little cute classic valentine's day item.

It's your last day to pick up your Tiki Umbrella Table.


This pretty old item now leaves, but it's very useful for den decorating, so don't forget to pick it up before it goes.
(No glitch, since this post is already pretty late and I can't find any ;C)

Trivia Tuesday:

How many are the possible prizes (member and non member) you can get in Special Delivery this year?


(Sorry for the kinda late post today, my computer refused to work with my drive so I had to do everything all over again) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw