Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Deer Claw and Invisible Jammers!

Hey jammers!  Tallstar107 here, with the new post!

Today's new item is The Deer Claw, sold in the Diamond Shop!

Lazy me is happy that I don't have to make a GIF :P
Thanks to Skybluegirl10AJ for notifying me that this item came to stores a few days ago!

I can't seem to find the new item; it's most likely in the Back to School Party.  If anyone sees it, please let me know! 


We have a funny little glitch from Iusedtotalk:


According to them, this glitch occurred after leaving Graham's Workshop, and their buddy could not see it.  Hehe, I remember the days of the "Be an Ocean Animal on Land/In a Party" and vice versa where sometimes it would go wrong and you would be invisible on the screen.  Plenty of other wacky things happened to.  Unfortunately, AJHQ patched this glitch so now you cannot move with the party tab open D:

The next mechanical-themed item leaving is the Mechanical Window!


Congratulations to Twinkle Frozengem, the winner of the most recent News Crew on Arctic Environments!


You can read their cool report here.

That's all for today jammers.  I'll see you in Jamaa!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw