Sunday, February 5, 2012

Friendship Parties

Hey jammers! Along with the New Years Party there is now a Friendship Party. If you didn't know already
Friendship Festival = Valentine's Day.
And now for the party itself. Sadly there isn't much to do, sort of like the New Years Party, but more pink...
It is in the Pink Castle, and for you who like pink and Valentine's Day you'll love this place to hang out with your buddies. Lots of hearts, roses, and pink.
On the top floor there is a Friendship Party shop..
They sell some new and some returned rares at the shop, here is what it's stocked with at the moment.
That's about it for now jammers, enjoy the new party!

Meanwhile, there are complaints that my Zios Glitch explanation was confusing, so I'm making a second post about it.

TEMPLE OF ZIOS
Start here, next to the rocks in
the Temple of Zios.
Click the lab door then
quickly click...
...the window. Repeat until you
run up the wall. You must stay
in the same general spot by
the rocks for it to work.
Now you're up! To start the next
glitch go to the far left of the sky.
Start about here near
the base of the tree. Click
inside the AJ screen and
drag your mouse to the left.
If you can't seem to
disappear off the AJ
screen, move your
internet window
to the right a bit.
Without letting go drag your mouse
down (and left) until your screen
stops moving (if you go to Jamaa
Township you weren't far enough
off the screen. Move left more.
Continue holding down your mouse and drag it
down and right until you are directly below the
Phantom pit.
Click the left eye of the idol,
and click it once again
when you are in the pit itself.
Congratulations! You've done the Zios glitch!
I apologize if this is confusing, it's the best I can do.
Happy jamming everyone. ^.^

37 comments :

  1. You have a MAC?! Lucky! BTW, if you have a wolf quest account let me know ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey i can give you codes on aj bunnirr3 is my user and i think thats i know some glithces myslef nad i have legends proven

      Delete
    2. Sweet glich it confufing but cool. And i play wolf quest to if you see me my acount is king2286 can you reply on animal jam or on here your acount is on animal jam im petypetypark2286.HOPE TO SEE YOU!

      Delete
  2. Amazing.... I have tried

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOO IT DOESNT WORK... NO GLITCHES WORK EXEPT THE stobe ight glitch bunnirr3 ccome to me and ill tell u how to do it

      Delete
  3. yeah this was more helpful, but i understood most of the first time you posted it. but this new explanation helped. thanks for telling us about the new party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a master at the Zios glitch >:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i learned how to get in the pit about 3 and a half weeks ago so i was probaly the first or second 1 to discover it

    ReplyDelete
  6. they still have the NEW YEARS PARTY!
    /\_/\
    =( o.o )=
    /_____\

    ReplyDelete
  7. livieloo6 on animal jamFebruary 5, 2012 at 6:37 PM

    your welcome for telling u about the friendship party snowy,at lets i thank u unless someone else told u. :I

    ReplyDelete
  8. They still have the New Years Party but it's not on the list as much.Also your new way to do it SnowyClaw is easyer.(Aka do the glitch.)Also bout your party today.......go on a full server next time and be your wolf.Most people only no ya as your wolf.Also why did we hop at that party?Was there a reason?Or was it just to be random....?
    -TheHowler-
    -TheHowler-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh whoops I put,'-TheHowler-'twice heh heh whoops......
    -TheHowler-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im a master at the Zios glitch too! :D it's really easy when you get the hang of it!
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish aj would make an easier jamaa township glitch! I really wanted to do that but I never could.
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  12. -----------------------()1234567890""@&£'!?,.€$¥&₩§Shscuavcugsjcuuvjdbcyfsjvidknfjebfjghsndhcdmjbc

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to go to the party :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Anonymuous
    Wht....?Wht the **** does that mean?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    (I didn't say the bad word.....)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey sheesh4 if your readin' this why did you just leave when I was talkin' to ya?I guess ya were busy but thats alright btw i'm TheHowler on AJ.
    -TheHowler-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heh whoops I meant to put Sheesh4 not much of a differ change anyways.......
    -TheHowler-

    ReplyDelete
  17. geez this glitch is hard... I may need help.... but i guess i'll have to practice....

    ReplyDelete
  18. this explanation was better to understand thanks ^^ but im having trouble getting into phantom pit........

    tillyelisha

    ReplyDelete
  19. YOU HAVE WOLF QUEST


    it's pac10 again

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, now I have to find an empty place XD

    ReplyDelete
  21. snowy claw do u remember me from ur den on the 27th of february im emperesscutecat i started a blog its called www.animaljamisawesome.blogspot.com u hav inspired me

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you SO much snowyclaw, i thought i would never do it, but i just did!Thanks!



    ~citruscove265~

    ReplyDelete
  23. i found i weird glitch while i was going in the brady barrs lab, i went inside and i still saw the zios screen but i was in the lab its weird!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello does the friendship party come back every year?does it come back in 2013 valentines day?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the 2nd glitch!

    ~Bebethekitty

    ReplyDelete
  26. thnx for the glitch it doesnt work on my comp though and i play wolfquest too :3

    ReplyDelete
  27. sorry it didn't work /.\ WAHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thnx Snowy but it didn't work srry

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have Wolf Quest, too. And i'm her cousin. And she sends me unwanted rares.

    I think I win. XD

    ReplyDelete
  30. ughh doesent work thanks tho

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks to the new portal shop in Temple Of Zios, we can't do the glitch!

    Wonder if AJHQ put the shop there on purpose.....

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love aj but I still don't know when the party comes out ?

    ReplyDelete
  33. When does the party start?

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw